We’ve all been there before – you get home after a long day of work, but your mind drifts and all you want to do is hit the golf ball around. What do you do if it is late or you can’t easily drive to the nearest course to work on your game? Thanks to synthetic turf you now have a simple answer.
Building your own putting and chipping green in your yard allows you to practice golf at any time. Replacing your current lawn with premium artificial putting green turf has the following benefits:
- It’s clean. Pet urine, water, and other fluids drain through the turf and into the ground while other pet waste is easily removed from the surface. Your putting green is easily cleaned by spraying the turf down with a hose.
- It’s durable. With a grass lawn you have to worry about your chip shots taking a chunk out of the grass and dirt. Choosing synthetic golf turf allows you to get various blade lengths for the green, fringe, and chipping area so this problem is eliminated.
- It’s safe for kids and pets. Turf installations by Turf-N include our Turfalizer product, which kills up to 99% of bacteria within 24 hours. Unlike in grass, fleas and ticks are unable to live in turf, making it safe for your kids and pets to be around.
- It’s easy to maintain. With turf, you don’t need to constantly water and trim the area in order to keep it the perfect length for putting or chipping.
- It saves you money. In addition to saving on water and maintenance costs, you also get the luxury of being able to practice putting and chipping in the comfort of your own yard without spending money on gas and fees at the course.
High-Quality Turf Installations Support Golfers
It is understandable to be skeptical of the quality of a putting green installed in your yard. After all, for it to be truly valuable it must meet the same standards of an actual course. Putting green turf from Turf-N is specifically made and installed with golfers in mind.
When it rains, water drains through the turf to keep your putting green intact so it does not warp or get damaged. Golfers in hotter climates may be concerned about the green becoming hard and not having a true roll effect on the ball. However, by using a green sand infill during installation instead of rubber, Turf-N greens are cooler to the touch and are extremely tough.
Whether you are looking to install a new putting green and chipping area in your backyard or want to invest in one for residents of a housing complex or community, park, or other property, we will help you find the perfect solution. Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of artificial turf for your golf needs and get information on how to obtain a quote for your installation.